We deliver a comprehensive health & wellness program directly to employers and individuals, in Dodge City, KS. The program includes wellness, primary & urgent care, workers compensation and occupational healthcare, and labs and testing.
Health Risk Management and Reduction (Wellness)
- Annual Health Risk Assessments.
- Stratification and follow up plan determined by Risk Factors.
- Face-to-face meetings with RHS’s onsite or near-site nurse practitioner to develop personal health improvement plan.
- Additional interactions between each employee and the nurse practitioner vary from one to seven per year, depending on the degree of the health risks.
- Comparative and Trend Reporting for Participants and Management.
Primary and Urgent Care
- Minor Acute Conditions: Infections; Ear Ache; Minor Cuts; Minor Burns; Sore Throat; Sprains; Strains; Back pain; Colds and Flu; Well-woman care; Well-man care.
- Management of Chronic Conditions and Pre-Conditions: Asthma; Diabetes (Type 2); Hypertension; Hyper-Lipidemia; Obesity; Metabolic syndrome; Tobacco addiction.
Workers’ Compensation and Occupational Healthcare
- Diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation for workplace exposures and injuries.
- Initial evaluation and follow-up care for injured workers.
- Functional exams.
- Urine drug screening.
- Breath alcohol testing.
- Firefighter exams and police physicals.
- Pre-employment and DOT physicals.
- TB Screening.
Additional Testing and Preventive Services
- Vaccinations (Seasonal flu, Tetanus, Hepatitis B, Pneumonia, Shingles, Travel immunizations)
- Laboratory Services (Point of care testing, Comprehensive venipuncture lab)
- Physicals (Sports and camp, Annual exams)
- Allergy Injections